- Private Surf Lesson
- Semi-Private Surf Lesson (per person)
- Group Surf Lesson (per person)
What to Know
– Private lesson (1 on 1) you get all the attention and learn the most.
– Semi-private lesson is (1 on 2) good for couples/honeymooners.
– Group lessons is (1 on 3 min.) minimum of 3 people to start a group.
*we recommend the private because you catch the most waves and learn the most.
All lessons are 2 hours and start with a 20 minute land demo, followed by a 10 minute safety brief, and then 90 minutes in the water safely catching waves!
Surf Lesson Schedule
Available times: Everyday
We provide each participant with the surf/sup board a leash and a rash guard.
Where to Meet
All lessons and tours will meet us 15 min. prior to the scheduled lesson time at the kahuku marketplace at the Kahuku Sugar Mill at 56-565 Kamehameha Hwy. Kahuku Hi. 96731. Please bring yourself a towel, water and some sunscreen.
**Attention: For safety purposes and insurance requirements, everyone 13 years old or younger has to take a private surf lesson due to Hawaiian waters and currents.**
From the beaches to the mountains, there’s something for everyone. If you’re looking for family fun, thrilling adventure or a quiet place to get away from it all, visit our historic city of refuge and discover some stories of your own.